Beta Test for MPC Compiler/IDE

Mohd Zamani

Beta test timeframe : 20/9/2004 - 9/11/2004

We are inviting beta testers for our MPC (Multi Platform C) compiler/IDE.
MPC compiles C programs and generate Java byte-code. This allows users to
develop platform independent software without having to learn or use the Java
programming language. The C language implemented is a large subset of ANSI C
(1989).

Currently the compiler/IDE only works on the Linux platform but we intend to
port it to other platforms in the near future.

Hardware Requirements :
-Any x86 compatible personal computer/workstation.
-64MB RAM

Software Requirements :
-Linux operating system (any distribution) running kernel 2.4 or above
-Glibc 2.3.2 or above
-Java SDK 1.5. Either from Sun or Blackdown.
-Java GNOME 2.6

If you are interested please send an email to (e-mail address removed). All your
email addresses will be kept private and will be used within this company only.

Thank you.

Mohd Zamani
email: (e-mail address removed)
fax: +603-8656-7827