Beta Test for MPC Compiler/IDE

Discussion in 'C++' started by Mohd Zamani, Sep 23, 2004.

  1. Mohd Zamani

    Mohd Zamani Guest

    Beta test timeframe : 20/9/2004 - 9/11/2004

    We are inviting beta testers for our MPC (Multi Platform C) compiler/IDE.
    MPC compiles C programs and generate Java byte-code. This allows users to
    develop platform independent software without having to learn or use the Java
    programming language. The C language implemented is a large subset of ANSI C
    (1989).

    Currently the compiler/IDE only works on the Linux platform but we intend to
    port it to other platforms in the near future.

    Hardware Requirements :
    -Any x86 compatible personal computer/workstation.
    -64MB RAM

    Software Requirements :
    -Linux operating system (any distribution) running kernel 2.4 or above
    -Glibc 2.3.2 or above
    -Java SDK 1.5. Either from Sun or Blackdown.
    -Java GNOME 2.6

    If you are interested please send an email to . All your
    email addresses will be kept private and will be used within this company only.

    Thank you.

    Mohd Zamani
    email:
    fax: +603-8656-7827