Beta Tester Wanted - .Net to Java

Discussion in 'Java' started by mmminka, Apr 23, 2009.

  1. mmminka

    mmminka Guest

    Hello friends,

    We are looking for a few more beta testers for our VBeeJ for Java
    products and services
    (see http://www.beelucid.com/products/vbj).
    We will convert your code from VB.Net to Java so that it will compile
    and we will
    do it for free.

    To be a part of this beta test, respond to and you
    will
    get a confirmation email with instructions.

    Features of our VBeeJ For Java products and services include:
    - Converts VB.Net 2002, 2003, 2005.
    - Full event and event handling translation into pure Java - no
    refactoring.
    - Converts entire VB.Net solution file set, or individual vb files.
    - Free trial download with unlimited use for files of 250 lines or
    less.
    - Open source plugin adapters implement .Net services on Java 6.0.
    - All unknowns resolved with pat. pending type inference technology.
    - Low cost translation services available.
    - Runs on Windows XP and Vista.

    Take advantage of the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of the Java
    platform, and leverage your investment in your VB.Net code!

    * Reduce the risk of translation errors when converting VB.Net to
    Java.
    * Take advantage of code reuse.
    * Lower application development costs.

    This opportunity is limited so please respond today!

    Thank you!

    The Beelucid Team
    mmminka, Apr 23, 2009