Beta testers for Python ISAPI module required.

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mark Hammond, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. Mark Hammond

    Mark Hammond Guest

    Phillip Frantz has contributed a very cool ISAPI (IIS extension)
    framework that I have been extending, and hope to include in later
    pywin32 builds. It supports both ISAPI extensions and filters.

    Along with this ISAPI extension is a Python framework that implements
    mod_python like functionality in IIS. This means it is a "server
    independent" framework for embedding Python in either Apache or IIS (and
    also means the framework itself is not Windows specific, even though the
    ISAPI extension itself is)

    At the moment I'm interested in people who would like to play with early
    versions of it, and offer feedback about the configuration and extension
    mechanisms employed. Ideally, I would love people experienced with
    Apache and mod_python, and *also* IIS, so feedback on the framework can
    also be offered. My experience with Python inside web servers is fairly
    limited, so I need all the advice I can get.

    If you fit this category and have a little time to play, please drop me
    a line by email.

    Thanks,

    Mark.
    Mark Hammond, Jul 19, 2004