Beta Testers Invited - Xavier's DNS Client .NET Component

Xavier Jefferson

Hi all,

I'm in the beta stage of distributing an inexpensive .NET component with
which to do DNS queries. Looking for suggestions and to see how well this
performs in some other-than-my-own real world situations. The current beta
will run until 9/3/2004 after which I'll be selling this item for about $139
per developer license.

Contributors with WORTHWHILE feedback will be privy to a free developer
license once this moves out of beta.

This component supports performing multiple queries in one transaction (per
RFC), "fallback" DNS servers (in case a primary fails) of your choice (your
own list or the local machine's configured DNS's), and about 14 different
Resource Record types.

Get it while it's hot, with a sample application (and source) at
http://www.xavierjefferson.com/shareware/dnsclient.asp You can also contact
me using the contact form there.

Thanks,

Xavier Jefferson
Los Angeles, CA

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

This seems more like an advertisement than a request for peer-to-peer
assistance.