Beta testers needed for Web Page Layout, Controls, and Site Navigation Add-in

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Robert Weatherford, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. My company is looking for several beta testers for a new VS .NET add-in
    product. It adds FrontPage-compatible features to VS like shared borders
    (layout), controls (navigation, substitution, hitcount, search, form
    submission, etc.), hyperlink management, and a GUI navigation editor tool
    window. You can create an "enhanced" ASP.NET web site from a template, or
    one based on an existing FrontPage web. A built-in converter can create
    ASP.NET pages from FrontPage pages complete with "webbot" to ASP.NET control
    conversion. Projects may be managed by both FrontPage and VS .NET, or just
    VS .NET. And, yes, the controls render meaningful things at design-time!

    Those who are interested can go to http://www.parastream.com/pageporter for
    more information, or http://www.parastream.com/beta_app.htm to apply for the
    beta test program directly. We're hoping to get started by the 15th, just a
    few days away.

    There WILL be a free version that will do small personal sites with full
    control functionality.

    I believe that this is a tremendous opportunity for us to tap into the vast
    experience and expertise I've seen in the newsgroups. Likewise, this is an
    opportunity for you to have your say in what I hope becomes successful
    platform and product. Your participation will no doubt make the product
    better. I look forward to working with you.

    --
    Regards,

    Robert E. Weatherford
    Parastream Technologies, Inc.