beta testers required for web editor

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by jon, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. jon

    jon Guest

    SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS REQUIRED

    I've got a Web Editor called Webstar that I have been working on for
    some time that is ready to be
    beta-tested and if you want to experience trying out a new product
    before the general public,
    follow the link below.

    I will send all the beta-testers an evaluation form in time, and you
    will receive in return a free licence
    for the completed forms. The beta test offer will remain open until all
    the required testers have been accepted.

    What does it do?

    It has an "Intellisense" type dropdown that supports Active X/COM
    in different languages
    such as ASP, Window Script (VBScript), Cold Fusion as well as a
    HTML syntax dropdown.

    It has a database wizard that can query databases and generate Asp,
    Cold Fusion and Html table data
    for Select, Insert and Update queries.

    It is extendable using it's own Scripting environment using VbScript.

    Real-time preview of code.

    Server side preview of code.

    Integrated Html-Tidy wizard to validate code & generated code.

    Table Highlighting : Instantly see the table scope in the margin as
    well as table cell scope.

    and much more.

    Visit http://www.develosphere.com/downloads.php to download a copy.

    thanks,