    Thanks in advance.

    - Sahil Malik [MVP]
    http://codebetter.com/blogs/sahil.malik/
    Sahil Malik [MVP], Apr 27, 2005

  2. Hi Sahil,

    This bug has been reported to the msdn.com site. The workaround is to
    clear the 'read-only' flag for all files in your /bin folder. (All
    your developers should do this as well.) Then cloak the /bin folder in
    VSS.

    Our team has almost come to blows over this. (The guy that checks out
    the bin folder now has to buy beer for the rest of us.) All-in-all
    this is a very frustrating problem. Are you listening Microsoft? :)

    Roger

    On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:28:33 -0400 in
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet, "Sahil Malik [MVP]"

    Roger Helliwell, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Hey Roger,

    Do you find it funny that the bug was reported by me? LOL :)

    Yeah I agree - this is a RPITB to deal with (Royal Pain in the ..)

    Sahil Malik [MVP], Apr 29, 2005