    Straighten This Out....

    This is the forged code he won't explain:

    http://www.kjmsolutions.com/datasetarray.htm

    IAmIronMan, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Proper etiquette states that you should credit the original author. But, it
    is largely academic for code stuck out on the web in any manner. When he
    jumps back into threads with the same problem, he is doing a service. Better
    to use your own words and code, but it is a service none-the-less.

    For anything I stick out here, I am content with having it "stolen" if it
    helps someone else learn.

    Now, if you are talking he is downloading trials, reverse engineering and
    selling the same product under his brand. That is another issue.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 24, 2003

  3. IAmIronMan

    Anonymous Guest

    read those threads on dotnet.languages.vb that IAmIronMan
    cited...

    Giving Back(Thank You)
    >> scorpion53061
    >> Straighten This Out....

    and also the thread under this name on that group.

    This is not a case of stolen code.

    IAmIronMan owes him an apology.

    *************

    *************

    Anonymous, Dec 24, 2003
  4. IAmIronMan

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Please don't multi-post, you stupid little turd. Cross-post if must, so your
    intelligence can be derided with a single click.

    PS - Don't be surprised when your ISP cancels your account for posting
    libelous remark to the newsgroups.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Dec 24, 2003
  5. IAmIronMan