    Straighten This Out....

    This is the forged code he won't explain:

    http://www.kjmsolutions.com/datasetarray.htm
    IAmIronMan, Dec 24, 2003

  2. IAmIronMan

    MyTwoCents Guest

    If you're so worry about someone stealing your code then
    don't post it here. Most people post code in these NG's
    for developers to use in their projects, and help them
    understand something they didn't before.

    If your code is so vital then patent it, but don't be
    immature about it. We are all here to help each other out
    and not play childish games.

    MyTwoCents

    MyTwoCents, Dec 24, 2003

  3. IAmIronMan

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Please don't multi-post, you stupid little turd. Cross-post if must, so your
    intelligence can be derided with a single click.

    PS - Don't be surprised when your ISP cancels your account for posting
    libelous remark to the newsgroups.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Dec 24, 2003