    they may be? Do you have any specific ideas where I may go abouts getting
    the information to expand my knowledge?

    (my_displayname)@platinumgold.deep-ice.com
    VisuaLimitS, Oct 18, 2003

  2. VisuaLimitS

    Wayfarer Guest

    Thus spake VisuaLimitS:
    > Hello reader(s),
    > I picked up the HTML language when I was quite young (about 11 years
    > ago). However, I didn't get really involved with it. All I managed to
    > teach myself were basic HTML (you know....tables, frames, etc.), but I would
    > like to learn more advanced HTML and possibly DHTML, XHTML and CSS, whatever
    > they may be? Do you have any specific ideas where I may go abouts getting
    > the information to expand my knowledge?

    The W3C school is pretty good (http://www.w3schools.com/).

    HTH
    --
    Wayfarer
    Journeys: http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/contact.asp
    Wayfarer, Oct 18, 2003

  3. VisuaLimitS

    brucie Guest

    In post <ns5kb.173877$ko%>
    VisuaLimitS said...

    > I would like to learn more advanced HTML

    html is html

    > and possibly DHTML,

    marketing term for html+javascript+css

    > XHTML

    html pretending to be xhtml pretending to be html

    > and CSS

    cascading style sheets

    > Do you have any specific ideas where I may go abouts getting
    > the information to expand my knowledge?

    RTFMs
    http://alt-html.org/#refs

    --