big problem: source-controlled web site, referenced code not updating

KJ

Hello All,

I am using integrated VSS source control with my solution (VS2005). It
consists of a web site (source-controlled) and several class libs (all
source-controlled). I can add references to the class libraries from
the web site no problem, causing the dlls to be added to the web site's
bin directory.

The big problem is that when I make code changes to any of the classes
in the class libraries, then do a build, these changes are not seen by
the web pages' code. To me, this suggests that the files in the bin dir
are stale references and are not updated properly on the build. In
fact, the build will fail if I try to call the new or modified
class-lib code.

Note: This problem only arose after binding the projects to source
control. When not using VSS, there is no problem.

Thanks for your help.
-KJ