Bill Gates thinks Google should be worried!

alex

Hello Friends,

Please go through the text.

Bill Gates thinks Google should be worried!
You must have heard by now about Agloco and how many people think it
is going to be bigger than Google... Now Bill Gates is on record
saying they have a great business model and that Google should be
worried.

Google makes billions of $$$ and keeps it all for itself... Agloco one
day is going to also make billions of $$$ except it will be completely
shared out to its members!

You make money with Agloco by using your computer as you would
normally!

Join AGLOCO - Own the Internet!
www.agloco.com/r/BBBV2104

Lastly if you're not convinced please read this report then come back
and click on the link : http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/

Passive Income Online - Get rich or lose nothing

It's all over the blogosphere and Bill Gates has been quoted as saying
he believes it "will be the next big thing to hit the internet", so
what is Agloco and will they really pay you for surfing the net?

I too was skeptical when I heard about it but after spending a few
hours googling and reading about it, I have not only come round to the
idea but am now thinking it could really work and could really make us
(that's me and all of you who are reading this) some money.

How much does it cost me?
Nothing

What do I have to do?
First you need to sign up, for free, and then you will need to
download the viewbar - the viewbar is not ready yet but is expected to
be ready for download in about 2-4 weeks. The viewbar will simply sit
at the bottom of your screen whilst you browse the web, post to your
blog, read other blogs, answer your email,