Bill Gates thinks Google should be worried!

Discussion in 'C++' started by alex, Mar 7, 2007.

  1. alex

    alex Guest

    Hello Friends,

    Please go through the text.

    Bill Gates thinks Google should be worried!
    You must have heard by now about Agloco and how many people think it
    is going to be bigger than Google... Now Bill Gates is on record
    saying they have a great business model and that Google should be
    worried.

    Google makes billions of $$$ and keeps it all for itself... Agloco one
    day is going to also make billions of $$$ except it will be completely
    shared out to its members!

    You make money with Agloco by using your computer as you would
    normally!

    Join AGLOCO - Own the Internet!
    www.agloco.com/r/BBBV2104

    Lastly if you're not convinced please read this report then come back
    and click on the link : http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/

    Passive Income Online - Get rich or lose nothing

    It's all over the blogosphere and Bill Gates has been quoted as saying
    he believes it "will be the next big thing to hit the internet", so
    what is Agloco and will they really pay you for surfing the net?

    I too was skeptical when I heard about it but after spending a few
    hours googling and reading about it, I have not only come round to the
    idea but am now thinking it could really work and could really make us
    (that's me and all of you who are reading this) some money.

    How much does it cost me?
    Nothing

    What do I have to do?
    First you need to sign up, for free, and then you will need to
    download the viewbar - the viewbar is not ready yet but is expected to
    be ready for download in about 2-4 weeks. The viewbar will simply sit
    at the bottom of your screen whilst you browse the web, post to your
    blog, read other blogs, answer your email,

    alex, Mar 7, 2007

  2. alex

    Guest

    HAI HW ARE YOU?

    On Mar 7, 2:43 pm, "alex" <> wrote:
    > Hello Friends,
    >
    > Please go through the text.
    >
    > Bill Gates thinks Google should be worried!
    > You must have heard by now about Agloco and how many people think it
    > is going to be bigger than Google... Now Bill Gates is on record
    > saying they have a great business model and that Google should be
    > worried.
    >
    > Google makes billions of $$$ and keeps it all for itself... Agloco one
    > day is going to also make billions of $$$ except it will be completely
    > shared out to its members!
    >
    > You make money with Agloco by using your computer as you would
    > normally!
    >
    > Join AGLOCO - Own the Internet!www.agloco.com/r/BBBV2104
    >
    > Lastly if you're not convinced please read this report then come back
    > and click on the link :http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/
    >
    > Passive Income Online - Get rich or lose nothing
    >
    > It's all over the blogosphere and Bill Gates has been quoted as saying
    > he believes it "will be the next big thing to hit the internet", so
    > what is Agloco and will they really pay you for surfing the net?
    >
    > I too was skeptical when I heard about it but after spending a few
    > hours googling and reading about it, I have not only come round to the
    > idea but am now thinking it could really work and could really make us
    > (that's me and all of you who are reading this) some money.
    >
    > How much does it cost me?
    > Nothing
    >
    > What do I have to do?
    > First you need to sign up, for free, and then you will need to
    > download the viewbar - the viewbar is not ready yet but is expected to
    > be ready for download in about 2-4 weeks. The viewbar will simply sit
    > at the bottom of your screen whilst you browse the web, post to your
    > blog, read other blogs, answer your email,
    >
    > Join AGLOCO - Own the Internet!www.agloco.com/r/BBBV2104

    , Mar 7, 2007

  3. alex

    Guest