billing/time software for web design

web_design

I hope this isn't off subject:

What kinds of time tracking/billing software to people use when keeping
track of hours for billing web design clients?

I'd prefer a free or low-cost program, but will pay more if the program is
worth it.

Thanks.

John Smith

web_design said:
I hope this isn't off subject:

What kinds of time tracking/billing software to people use when keeping
track of hours for billing web design clients?

I'd prefer a free or low-cost program, but will pay more if the program is
worth it.

Thanks.
I keep track of hours, dates, and work performed in a changelog.txt text
file. Then, I use Quicken home and business 2003 for making the
invoices and statements (as well keeping as my personal finances). It
works well; I just wish Quicken had better, scriptable import/export
features.