binary image

Guest

I'm getting an image from the database in binary format using
response.binaryWrite("image"). I'm trying to use this as a user control to
be used on several pages. The problem i'm having is when i include this
control on a page it writes the entire image on the page and overlays
everything else on the page, Datagrid, labels, etc. How can I put this image
in an img tag or datalist or something so i can specify where it should
reside on the web page?

thx