binary of gcc and gfortran snapshots 20080118 for windows is available for download

Craig Dedo

post said:
www.equation.com
32-bit and 64-bit versions are available
support openmp

What are the differences between this version and the January 9 (20080109)
version that you can get from the GFortran wiki? I downloaded both and the one
from the GFortran wiki is around 15MB while the one from www.equation.com is
25MB.

--
Craig Dedo
17130 W. Burleigh Place

post

Craig Dedo said:
What are the differences between this version and the January 9 (20080109)
version that you can get from the GFortran wiki? I downloaded both and the one
from the GFortran wiki is around 15MB while the one from www.equation.com is
25MB.

I don't have gfortran wiki distribution. The distribution from
www.equation.com includes c++. You can compare the configuration by the
command "gfortran -v".