Bind ArrayList of structures to DataGrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Borr, Nov 13, 2003.

  1. Borr

    Borr Guest

    Hi,

    I am using DataGrid for first time now, and my data source
    is an ArrayList. Every element of the ArrayList is a
    struct that contains several members. I want to display
    this ArrayList in my DataGrid in a very simple way : every
    struct is a row, every member of the struct is a cell.

    I looked through MSDN, but I found just how to bind
    ArrayList of STRINGS. However elements of my ArrayList are
    structs, not strings. Is there any way to do it and how to
    define accordance between DataGrid columns and struct
    members ?

    Thank you in advance

    Best regards

    Borr