"Bind" event in Master page object to sub in content page.

Fresno Bob

I have a script manager in my Master Page. I want use the Ajax history
functionality. This means code in my content page needs to be called when
the navigate event fires in the master. How can I "bind" sub in the content
page to an event in the script manager object on my master page. I am a bit
new to this so examples would really be appreciated. Regards, Chris.

bruce barker

add a script manager proxy in the content page. it has the same methods
but handles the hookup to the actual script manager.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)