    Could someone point me in the right direction? give some code example or any
    article. I would greatly appretiate it.

    Regards,

    mherrera78, Oct 26, 2007

  2. Well, first of all, having the same image in 2 sizes in not necessary, just
    write a very simple ASP.NET page that uses a querystring and returns a
    content type of image/gif, image/jpeg, or whatever the image type is. Then
    use this as the URL for the ImageUrl property. It will save you the time
    required to make 2 copies of the same image, and it will be a download the
    same size as if you did have 2 copies of the image. But back to your
    original question, do you want the page to postback when they click the
    image, or just change the image? If you want it to postback, just change the
    ImageUrl to the correct value during postback. If you want it to change
    without a postback, use the onclick event in the image to set the src
    property of the larger image. Hopefully this helps.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Oct 29, 2007