binding and crud xml data source in asp.net

J Ames

I have an XML file that I need to enable for updates by a select user team.
It's fairly easy to bind the XML file to a data grid in ASP.NET 2.0 for
viewing, but I need to be able to allow editing of the data. Whenever I
turn on editing in the IDE and then run thru a browser, I can open it up for
editing, but I get all sorts of errors when it actually tries to update. So
I'm assuming there's code that has to be written to handle that. Can
someone point me to an example of how to do this in ASP.NET (language VB)?
I just need some examples as a kick-start and I can run with it after that.
Thanks!