Binding data to Grid control with CUSTOM DATA CLASS

vineetbatta

I have Custom Data class which stores data about single customer and then i
store that customer objects in arraylist as shown below.

Customer custdata = null; // Custom Data class for 1 customer data.

ArrayList ar = new ArrayList(); // To store more than one customer
object.
for (int x = 0; x < 30; x++)
{
custdata = new Customer();
custdata.CustomerID = 1234 + x;
custdata.CustomerName = "Name" + x.ToString();
custdata.CustomerLocation = "UK " + x.ToString();
custdata.CustomerType = x.ToString();

ar.Add(custdata);

}

grid.; /// FEW Steps are missing and not sure to make it compatable to Grid.
grid.DataBind();

Now i want to bind data to gridView control, just like as we do if it was
Datatable.
Is there any simple conversion possible?

I do not want to use DataSet or DataTable but collection of Customer Objects
in Arraylist.

Thanks in advance.

-Vineet