    rather than in the Treeview control. What am I doing wrong ?. Please
    help. Thanks.

    Karthick
    karthick, Apr 20, 2005

  2. karthick

    ChainsawDude Guest

    if you post the relevant snippet of code then we can have a look for you.

    ChainsawDude, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Hi,

    It is alright, I got it resolved. I forgot to create the webctrl_client
    and the other images folder in the web server's root folder, once I did
    that, the data was binding to the Treeview control and was accessible.
    Just followed the README in the IE Web Controls installation folder and
    the problem went away.

    Thanks anyway.

    Regards,
    Karthick