binding datalist to dataset with two datatables

Guest

I built a dataset with two datatables and added the relation. The example in
the help text for datatable class seemed sufficient. Binding a datalist
using the dataset for datasource and the parent datatable name as the
datamember does not work for me.

Columns from the child (or second) datatable in the dataset are not found.

Using vb.net for code-behind. The binding statement for a control looks
like this:
Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "CallTypeCode") %>'

I can see in debug that there are two tables in the dataset and the row
counts are correct.

What have I missed?

Thanks, Alex