Binding Dictionary in Repeater

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet, Nov 20, 2007.

  1. Hi all, misters

    I have an aspx page that contains an Repeater control.

    I want to binding it this datasource:

    Dictionary<string, Dictionary<string, int>> datosEstadisticasPorTipoTarea =

    repeaterEstadisticasTareas.DataSource =
    datosEstadisticasPorTipoTarea;
    repeaterEstadisticasTareas.DataBind();

    How I get, in ItemTemplate , the value of int type ???

    Greetings, thanks in advance..

    --
    http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.html
    www.kiquenet.net