Binding Gridview with Sqldatasource control

Sobin Thomas

Hi All,
How can I bind the Gridview control to Sql Datasource control on a button
click(I see majority of the articles binding datasource at page load) I need
to enable the paging and sorting of the Gridview control also .Actually I am
able to bind the sql datasource control to the Gridview on button Click but
on clicking the GridView for paging or sorting , the Gridview vanishes!!
In short,
I want to bind the GridView control to a Sqldatasource control at run
time(on a button click).Also I want my GridView's paging and sorting working
without any problem.
Hope You have the solution.
Thank you in advance