Binding support for the "any" element.

TimB

I have a schema that is using an "any" element that has a namespace="##other"
and processContents="lax". When I generate VB classes from this schema
using xsd.exe and use them in a web service, the WSDL that is produced does
has lost these 2 attributes on that element. This causes the WSDL to not
be a valid WSDL file because it causes some elements to be ambiguous. The
following page from MSDN seems to state that this is how it is designed to
work:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2w8zbwa2(VS.80).aspx

Is this considered a problem? Are there better ways to generate classes
from a schema for use in a web service?