Binding Two DataTable Columns to One DataGrid Column

quiggle

I have a DataTable that I am binding to a DataGrid. I need to take two columns in the DataTable, and bind them to one row in the DataGrid (for example, the columns firstName and lastName need to be displayed in one column as lastName, firstName).

Theoretically, we could modify the stored procedure to return the proper values, but that starts to get a bit hairy if we need to incorporate other formatting elements (for example we have a DataGrid column that needs to be formatted as orgCodeName (orgCodeNumber) ). Also the stored procedure is used in more places than just the page that I am working on.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Aimee