Binding XML document to a GridView

Rotsey

Has anyone had any success binding a XML doc to a Gridview tha includes a
Delete and Edit columns.????????????

Emphasis on the Delete and Edit columns as I found this very difficult

It is easy to just load a dataset with the ReadXML and bind to the grid but
try binding to XMLDataSource and be able to edit and delete

I challenge you!

Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Has anyone had any success binding a XML doc to a Gridview

Hi Rotsey,

Good Morning,

Did you find any way to bind an XML doc to a Gridview that includes a
Delete and Edit columns.???????????

if you konw please tell me.

i got the same requirement and i am unable to get it.

Thanks & Regards,
vamsi.kethineni

Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Rotsey,

Good Morning,

Did you find any way to bind an XML doc to a Gridview that includes a
Delete and Edit columns.???????????

if you konw please tell me.

i got the same requirement and i am unable to get it.

Thanks & Regards,
vamsi.kethineni

Your Answer:
Dataset ds = new Dataset();
ds.ReadXml (Server.MapPath("your xml file path"));
gridview1.datasourceid = null;
gridview1.datasource = ds;
gridview1.databind();