BIOS tricks.......Free E-Book

joeblack

Hi…Good day…….I juz want to share something......hopefully it may be
helpful to some of you

Who is this book for?
This book is for those (novice and advanced) who are interested in
optimization the BIOS for performance and stability. You will learn
what the BIOS is, the different type of BIOS, and how to update it.
You will also learn what each BIOS option does and what you should set
for optimal performance and stability. This book also teaches you
about BIOS emergencies like an unbootable computer or corrupted BIOS.
What should you do? How can you correct the problem? This book covers
all that, including a look at the hot flash method. For the novice,
Chapter 1 and 2 are just what you need. If you are familiar with
computers and want to understand what each BIOS option really does,
turn to chapter 3 and 4.

375 page pdf format
File size : 6.0 mb

Code