    Does anybody know when the "birth day" is for VHDL 87?

    Cheers,
    //Rick

    Rick North, Jan 19, 2007

  2. Rick North

    Hans Guest

    Hans, Jan 19, 2007

  3. Rick North

    Rick North Guest

    The reason for my question is so that we can have a cake that day,
    silly reason but I like a piece of cake now and then:) So the
    publication date of the IEEE standard would be a good day to have some
    cake. Does anybody know this date?

    > Perhaps another question would be which EDA vendor will be the first to
    > support VHDL2006 (incl PSL support :)

    Yes, it would be nice to see that. Sadly, all I hear is that vhdl users
    are migrating to SystemVerilog. Not bad to know both though. But the
    EDA vendors still needs to update vhdl I guess...

    Cheers,
    /Rick

    Rick North, Jan 20, 2007