Birthers

Discussion in 'Java' started by Klepto Pols, Apr 30, 2011.

  1. Klepto Pols

    Klepto Pols Guest

    They're drunk.
    Klepto Pols, Apr 30, 2011
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Klepto Pols

    Info Junkie Guest

    On Apr 30, 10:08 am, Klepto Pols <> wrote:
    > They're drunk.


    on alcohol or kool-aid? :)
    Info Junkie, Apr 30, 2011
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Klepto Pols

    Deeyana Guest

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:08:26 -0700, Klepto Pols wrote:

    > They're drunk.


    What does your classic pontification have to do with Java or past films,
    Pols?
    Deeyana, Apr 30, 2011
    #3
  4. On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:42:15 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:08:26 -0700, Klepto Pols wrote:
    >
    >> They're drunk.

    >
    >What does your classic pontification have to do with Java or past films,
    >Pols?


    "Birth of a Notion"?
    Mack A. Damia, Apr 30, 2011
    #4
  5. Klepto Pols

    Deeyana Guest

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:06:00 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:

    > On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:42:15 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:08:26 -0700, Klepto Pols wrote:
    >>
    >>> They're drunk.

    >>
    >>What does your classic pontification have to do with Java or past films,
    >>Pols?

    >
    > "Birth of a Notion"?


    What does that have to do with Java, past films, or politics, Damia?
    Deeyana, May 1, 2011
    #5
  6. On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:27:34 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:06:00 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:42:15 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:08:26 -0700, Klepto Pols wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> They're drunk.
    >>>
    >>>What does your classic pontification have to do with Java or past films,
    >>>Pols?

    >>
    >> "Birth of a Notion"?

    >
    >What does that have to do with Java, past films, or politics, Damia?


    <*yawn*>
    Mack A. Damia, May 1, 2011
    #6
  7. Klepto Pols

    Deeyana Guest

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:47:33 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:

    > On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:27:34 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:06:00 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:42:15 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:08:26 -0700, Klepto Pols wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> They're drunk.
    >>>>
    >>>>What does your classic pontification have to do with Java or past
    >>>>films, Pols?
    >>>
    >>> "Birth of a Notion"?

    >>
    >>What does that have to do with Java, past films, or politics, Damia?

    >
    > <*yawn*>


    What does your fatigue have to do with Java, past films, or politics,
    Damia?
    Deeyana, May 1, 2011
    #7
  8. Klepto Pols

    Deeyana Guest

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:46:30 -0700, Info Junkie wrote:

    > On Apr 30, 10:08 am, Klepto Pols <> wrote:
    >> They're drunk.

    >
    > on alcohol or kool-aid? :)


    What does your question have to do with Java or past films, Junkie?
    Deeyana, May 1, 2011
    #8
  9. Klepto Pols

    Deeyana Guest

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:49:37 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:

    > on Power!!!!!!!!!!!


    What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    > They FORCED the non-white Preesident to commission a second fake birth
    > certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with Java or past films, Norris?

    > HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?
    Deeyana, May 1, 2011
    #9
  10. On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:50:54 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:47:33 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:27:34 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:06:00 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:42:15 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    >>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:08:26 -0700, Klepto Pols wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> They're drunk.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>What does your classic pontification have to do with Java or past
    >>>>>films, Pols?
    >>>>
    >>>> "Birth of a Notion"?
    >>>
    >>>What does that have to do with Java, past films, or politics, Damia?

    >>
    >> <*yawn*>

    >
    >What does your fatigue have to do with Java, past films, or politics,
    >Damia?


    <*plonk*>
    Mack A. Damia, May 1, 2011
    #10
  11. Klepto Pols

    Deeyana Guest

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:54:34 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:

    > On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:50:54 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:47:33 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:27:34 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:06:00 -0700, Mack A. Damia wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:42:15 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    >>>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:08:26 -0700, Klepto Pols wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> They're drunk.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>What does your classic pontification have to do with Java or past
    >>>>>>films, Pols?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> "Birth of a Notion"?
    >>>>
    >>>>What does that have to do with Java, past films, or politics, Damia?
    >>>
    >>> <*yawn*>

    >>
    >>What does your fatigue have to do with Java, past films, or politics,
    >>Damia?

    >
    > <*plonk*>


    Famous Last Word.
    Deeyana, May 1, 2011
    #11
  12. Klepto Pols

    calvin Guest

    On Apr 30, 10:08 am, Klepto Pols <> wrote:
    > They're drunk.


    It's a good thing that Obama gave the oath of office
    a second time, after that mix-up during the
    inauguration. Otherwise we would be talking about
    'oathers' now.
    calvin, May 1, 2011
    #12
  13. Klepto Pols

    Deeyana Guest

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:21:55 -0700, calvin wrote:

    > It's a good thing that Obama gave the oath of office a second time,
    > after that mix-up during the inauguration. Otherwise we would be
    > talking about 'oathers' now.


    What does your classic pontification have to do with Java or past fims,
    calvin?
    Deeyana, May 1, 2011
    #13
  14. Klepto Pols

    Deeyana Guest

    On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:05:09 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:

    > On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:52:32 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:49:37 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    >>
    >>> on Power!!!!!!!!!!!

    >>
    >>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    >
    > I don't know.................


    Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
    newsgroup, Norris?

    > Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................


    Who is "dumbass", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> They FORCED the non-white Preesident to commission a second fake birth
    >>> certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    >>
    >>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    >>with Java or past films, Norris?

    >
    > I don't know.................


    Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
    newsgroup, Norris?

    > Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................


    Who is "dumbass", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    >>
    >>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    >
    > I don't know.................


    Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
    newsgroup, Norris?

    > Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................


    Who is "dumbass", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?
    Deeyana, May 1, 2011
    #14
  15. Klepto Pols

    Deeyana Guest

    On Sun, 01 May 2011 01:06:27 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:

    > On Sun, 1 May 2011 04:58:51 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:05:09 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:52:32 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:49:37 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> on Power!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>>
    >>>>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?
    >>>
    >>> I don't know.................

    >>
    >>Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
    >>newsgroup, Norris?

    >
    > The poster who STARTED the thread picked the newsgroups,


    What does your classic erroneous presupposition that you are unable to
    trim the Newsgroups: header when replying so that your reply goes only to
    appropriate newsgroups have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    > shithead.......


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > I don't know why and I don't care why,


    What does your ignorance have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    > shithead..............


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > But thats where they wanted replies posted,


    Because they are trolls, Norris, and so are you if you insist on obliging
    them.

    > shithead.............


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................

    >>
    >>Who is "dumbass", Norris?

    >
    > You are................


    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with Java or past films, Norris?

    >>There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    >
    > So????????


    So it seems that you are having difficulty accurately addressing remarks
    in your news posts, Norris. Perhaps you are hallucinating, Norris. Had an
    MRI lately, Norris?

    >>>>> They FORCED the non-white Preesident to commission a second fake
    >>>>> birth certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>>
    >>>>What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    >>>>with Java or past films, Norris?
    >>>
    >>> I don't know.................

    >>
    >>Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
    >>newsgroup, Norris?

    >
    > The poster who STARTED the thread picked the newsgroups,


    What does your classic erroneous presupposition that you are unable to
    trim the Newsgroups: header when replying so that your reply goes only to
    appropriate newsgroups have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    > shithead.......


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > I don't know why and I don't care why,


    What does your ignorance have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    > shithead..............


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > But thats where they wanted replies posted,


    Because they are trolls, Norris, and so are you if you insist on obliging
    them.

    > shithead.............


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................

    >>
    >>Who is "dumbass", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >>alias.

    >
    > So????????


    So it seems that you are having difficulty accurately addressing remarks
    in your news posts, Norris. Perhaps you are hallucinating, Norris. Had an
    MRI lately, Norris?

    >>>>> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>>
    >>>>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?
    >>>
    >>> I don't know.................

    >>
    >>Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
    >>newsgroup, Norris?

    >
    > The poster who STARTED the thread picked the newsgroups,


    What does your classic erroneous presupposition that you are unable to
    trim the Newsgroups: header when replying so that your reply goes only to
    appropriate newsgroups have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    > shithead.......


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > I don't know why and I don't care why,


    What does your ignorance have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    > shithead..............


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > But thats where they wanted replies posted,


    Because they are trolls, Norris, and so are you if you insist on obliging
    them.

    > shithead.............


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, dumbass................

    >>
    >>Who is "dumbass", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >>alias.

    >
    > So?????????????


    So it seems that you are having difficulty accurately addressing remarks
    in your news posts, Norris. Perhaps you are hallucinating, Norris. Had an
    MRI lately, Norris?

    >>> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    >>
    >>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    >
    > Ask the poster who STARTED the thread, shithead...............


    Who is "shithead", Norris? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.
    Deeyana, May 1, 2011
    #15
  16. In article
    <>,
    Klepto Pols <> wrote:

    > They're drunk.



    They're also the rightwing version of AWOLers, and just as bright.



    snicker
    Harold Burton, May 2, 2011
    #16
  17. In article <ipied0$jpa$>,
    Deeyana <> wrote:

    > On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:49:37 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    >
    > > on Power!!!!!!!!!!!

    >
    > What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?




    Ask Klepto Pols, he's the one who made the original posting to java and
    past films.



    snicker.
    Harold Burton, May 2, 2011
    #17
  18. In article <ipipab$l45$>,
    Deeyana <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:05:09 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    >
    > > On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:52:32 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:49:37 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    > >>
    > >>> on Power!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >>
    > >>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    > >
    > > I don't know.................

    >
    > Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
    > newsgroup, Norris?



    Because he hit "Follow up to Newsgroup" or whatever command his
    newsreader uses to respond to a posting.



    snicker.
    Harold Burton, May 2, 2011
    #18
  19. In article <ipiqmg$l45$>,
    Deeyana <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 May 2011 01:06:27 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    >
    > > On Sun, 1 May 2011 04:58:51 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:05:09 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    > >>
    > >>> On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:52:32 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    > >>> <> wrote:
    > >>>
    > >>>>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:49:37 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    > >>>>
    > >>>>> on Power!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >>>>
    > >>>>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?
    > >>>
    > >>> I don't know.................
    > >>
    > >>Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
    > >>newsgroup, Norris?

    > >
    > > The poster who STARTED the thread picked the newsgroups,

    >
    > What does your classic erroneous presupposition that you are unable to
    > trim the Newsgroups: header when replying so that your reply goes only to
    > appropriate newsgroups have to do with Java or past films, Norris?




    Not his job.



    snicker
    Harold Burton, May 2, 2011
    #19
  20. In article <ipipab$l45$>,
    Deeyana <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 01 May 2011 00:05:09 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    >
    > > On Sun, 1 May 2011 01:52:32 +0000 (UTC), Deeyana
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:49:37 -0400, Buster Norris wrote:
    > >>
    > >>> on Power!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >>
    > >>What does that have to do with Java or past films, Norris?

    > >
    > > I don't know.................

    >
    > Then why did you post it to a Java newsgroup and to a past-films
    > newsgroup, Norris?




    Why do you? Buster set hes follow-ups to alt.politics but you chose to
    post your reply to java and past films. I guess Buster figured if
    that's where you want postings to go he'll oblige.



    snicker
    Harold Burton, May 2, 2011
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.

Share This Page