    I am perplexed thinking this.

    Once again thank you all.
    Lakkiq

    lakkiq, Jan 5, 2006

  2. lakkiq

    anonymous Guest

    lakkiq wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I want to thank you all for all that i have learnt and still learning
    > from the group.
    > Great job is being done here and kudos to all the people actively
    > involved.
    > Nevertless I have a small doubt. Where and how do people get time to
    > reply to all the
    > queries explaining things in great deal?
    > I am perplexed thinking this.
    >
    > Once again thank you all.
    > Lakkiq

    I also think the way you do and I also thought I was the only one
    wondering this.
    Anyway this community is great for getting any sort of help.

    anonymous, Jan 5, 2006

  3. On 5 Jan 2006 01:13:01 -0800, in comp.lang.c , "lakkiq"
    <> wrote:

    >Nevertless I have a small doubt. Where and how do people get time to
    >reply to all the queries explaining things in great deal?

    Some of us are at an age where leisure time is available. Some of us
    are at an age where nights are for playing, after a hard day's
    sleeping in the lecture theatre. Some of us just love C so much we are
    prepared to neglect our wives and children to help folk out. And some
    of us just need to get a life... :)
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Jan 5, 2006