Bitmap editor and File-saving

Johnston Jiaa

In my Python program (using Tkinter), I would like to have a window
where the user will be able to draw a simple picture. I don't know
where to begin.. can somehow give me a general idea how to do
something like this?

Also, I'd like for the program to save that picture along with some
text. What would be the best way to go about doing this? Is
pickling a viable option?

Thanks in advance,
Johnston

paulC

In my Python program (using Tkinter), I would like to have a window
where the user will be able to draw a simple picture. I don't know
where to begin.. can somehow give me a general idea how to do
something like this?

Also, I'd like for the program to save that picture along with some
text. What would be the best way to go about doing this? Is
pickling a viable option?

Thanks in advance,
Johnston

The Canvas widget provides structured graphics facilities for
Tkinter.
At http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/tkinter.pdf is a useful
manual.

Regards, Paul Clinch