    provide me the way of how to implement it.. A code snippet will do

    Thanks
    sumit
    sumit, Jan 10, 2007

  2. sumit wrote:
    > I am implementing the download manger using VC 6 with the help of
    > bits.h.
    > But i am not getting how to pause the download.. Can anybody plz
    > provide me the way of how to implement it.. A code snippet will do

    What's "bits.h"? If that's something specific to VC6, ask about it
    in the VC++ newsgroup. If that's something specific to your platform,
    ask in the platform newsgroup. If it's a product by itself, contact
    the tech support or customer service for a programming manual.

    "Download" sounds like something network-related. C++ *language*
    has no means for networking. And when it comes to pausing a C++
    program, there is only one built-in method: a long tight loop:

    for (int i = 0; i < somelargevalue; ++i) ;

    Victor Bazarov, Jan 10, 2007