BitSet vs BigInteger (false Android doc)

Jan Burse

Jan said:
So such a warning can be apropriate.

@Lew: And just for the record, the warning would sit
in the immutable class where a migration to a
mutable class is advised.

I have the feeling you are just trying to be
in several places at once, by answering this
thread and many other threads. With the result
that your responses have very bad quality.

You are really not required to post something
here, I don't appreciate your responses.

Bye