    of thing, and how I might be able to fix it?

    Thankyou :)
    CdG
    Cianan Delahunty, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Cianan Delahunty wrote:

    > There's something up with the forms on this page when using Firebird
    > (and I'm told also Safari, although I don't have access to a Mac, so
    > I can't
    > really test this). Try typing some values into the fields of this
    > login page:
    >
    > http://lankiveil.halo-17.net/crux/proifil.php?email=2
    >
    > It's possible to click on the fields and type stuff in, but it does
    > not actually put what you type in into the box, it sticks it in the
    > upper-left
    > of the window instead. Does anyone have any idea what might cause
    > this sort of thing, and how I might be able to fix it?
    >
    > Thankyou :)
    > CdG

    Cianan:
    I have Konqueror, which Safari is based on. Test went fine.
    --
    Jerry Perkins
    http://www.jperkins.us/
    Jerry Perkins, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Cianan Delahunty

    Brett Guest

    It pulled up fine for me in Firebird 0.6.1 but when I tried it on Safari the
    page would not load (just a blank white screen). Although, on ie 5.2 for the
    mac the page did load fine.

    Hope this helps!
    --
    Brett
    Provision Tech

    Brett, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Cianan Delahunty

    Nick Howes Guest

    > There's something up with the forms on this page when using Firebird (and

    Works fine on Firebird 0.7.
    Nick Howes, Oct 30, 2003