Bizarre Firebird display problem

Cianan Delahunty

There's something up with the forms on this page when using Firebird (and
I'm told also Safari, although I don't have access to a Mac, so I can't
really test this). Try typing some values into the fields of this login
page:

http://lankiveil.halo-17.net/crux/proifil.php?email=2

It's possible to click on the fields and type stuff in, but it does not
actually put what you type in into the box, it sticks it in the upper-left
of the window instead. Does anyone have any idea what might cause this sort
of thing, and how I might be able to fix it?

Thankyou :)
CdG

Jerry Perkins

Cianan said:
There's something up with the forms on this page when using Firebird
(and I'm told also Safari, although I don't have access to a Mac, so
I can't
really test this). Try typing some values into the fields of this
login page:

http://lankiveil.halo-17.net/crux/proifil.php?email=2

It's possible to click on the fields and type stuff in, but it does
not actually put what you type in into the box, it sticks it in the
upper-left
of the window instead. Does anyone have any idea what might cause
this sort of thing, and how I might be able to fix it?

Thankyou :)
CdG

Cianan:
I have Konqueror, which Safari is based on. Test went fine.

Brett

It pulled up fine for me in Firebird 0.6.1 but when I tried it on Safari the
page would not load (just a blank white screen). Although, on ie 5.2 for the
mac the page did load fine.

Hope this helps!