    Any suggestions and or software that may work. Like I said, I seeked a
    couple professional data recovery and they are not able to get anything I am
    looking for. (If it is on there at all...............)
    ceejster, Nov 25, 2008

  2. ceejster

    shoobadie Guest

    I also have several backup files (.bkf) that obviously have data as indicated
    by their size, AND the fact the there are 3rd party tools that show me the
    data is there, but why do I have to pay a 3rd party vendor for a tool to fix
    a Microsoft problem.. isn't there a MS recover tool for corrupted .bkf files?

    shoobadie, Jan 17, 2009

  3. ceejster

    john_mayer1981

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Repair corrupt bkf file

    Hi,
    probably your catalog files get corrupted but corruption of catalog did not severely affect the recovery capabilities of any software.Catalog files are required just for proper restoration of backup data using NTBackup.You use can use NTBackup to restore your files, and if you are not able to get the files back then probably you need a special piece of software to recover your data from .BKF files.

    There are tons of software in the market related to BKF recovery , one of which is SysInfoTools BKF Repair. I use this software in my office, i am admin, i have to keep huge GBs of backup. Once my 700GB bkf file get corrupted and i was at my end but this software release all my tension .Using this software i get back my maximum data back,thanks to this software and suppot team of SysInfoTools.
    Usually data recovery of your important data is a place to test your luck.. and recovery of your lost data is mostly depend upon the circumstances when or how it get corrupted. It is the only software in the market which support bkf files more than 700 gb.

    try and test your luck.
    john_mayer1981, Aug 8, 2010
  4. ceejster

    Steave

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hello friends,
    I made a full backup of all my data on my 250GB hard disk, to make some changes in my system hardware. After transferring all my back file on the new 500GB hard disk, my OS got corrupt due to some unknown reason. After installing new OS, I am not able to access my back file and getting “0x81000109: Windows cannot create a shadow copy due to internal error in other system components” error message. Those file are very important for me. So after a long research I find a third party tools to repair and recovery my corrupt BKF file.
    Now i suggest all you friends if you having any concern regarding your Corrupt BKF file, you can take a help of “Advance MS BKF Repair” software. I am sure that it will resolve all ur issue regarding ur BKF File.

    Here is the link for product page: http://www.msbackupfilerepair.com/
    Steave, Aug 26, 2011