    > Python rulz and sorry for this spam...

    news.test is made for testing :)

    Peter Maas, M+R Infosysteme, D-52070 Aachen, Tel +49-241-93878-0
    Peter Maas, May 23, 2005

  2. Python rulz and sorry for this spam...
    Noud Aldenhoven, May 23, 2005

  3. Peter Maas

    Jwaixs Guest

    Peter Maas wrote:

    > Noud Aldenhoven schrieb:
    >> Python rulz and sorry for this spam...

    > news.test is made for testing :)

    I really should appoligize for this spam, I though I couldn't post it
    but actually it did. I was trying to get Pan running, but I couldn't
    find a place where I could put my authorisation for the smtp server. So
    I though I could post something and it would never be sent. But it
    did...

    Sorry,

    Jwaixs
    Jwaixs, May 23, 2005