Blackberry Development

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Mick, Oct 21, 2005.

  1. Mick

    Mick Guest

    I am putting together a solution for one of my clients
    and would be grateful for any pointers you could give..

    My client has a set of blackberries which do not contain an internet
    browser.

    They need the ability to receive and email from our web based
    application (fine) and reply with a specific response i.e.
    'Yes' or 'No'.

    I am aware that this could be done with by ensuring the user includes
    this in the body / subject of the reply and our application parses the
    response however a more elegant solution is required.

    The requirement is to enable the user to choose an option in the email
    response i.e. 'Yes', 'No' - similar to a form.

    Our web application would need to pickup the flag that was set.

    Could you give me some pointers on the below:

    a.) What is the model number of Blackberry devices which do not contain
    a web browser?

    b.) Options for implementing the 'Yes' / 'No' functionality outlined
    above.

    Many thanks,
    Michael

    Mick, Oct 21, 2005