Blackberry Development

Mick

I am putting together a solution for one of my clients
and would be grateful for any pointers you could give..

My client has a set of blackberries which do not contain an internet
browser.

They need the ability to receive and email from our web based
application (fine) and reply with a specific response i.e.
'Yes' or 'No'.

I am aware that this could be done with by ensuring the user includes
this in the body / subject of the reply and our application parses the
response however a more elegant solution is required.

The requirement is to enable the user to choose an option in the email
response i.e. 'Yes', 'No' - similar to a form.

Our web application would need to pickup the flag that was set.

Could you give me some pointers on the below:

a.) What is the model number of Blackberry devices which do not contain
a web browser?

b.) Options for implementing the 'Yes' / 'No' functionality outlined
above.

Many thanks,
Michael