BlackBerry

Kurt Schroeder

Does anyone have experience with programming for BlackBerry? I just have a
few general questions about how easy it was and what the results were like.
I was wondering how clients reactions to the resulting (web) programs were
and if they really used the web pages developed for it.
....and are there any good asp.net/blackberry resources available?
thanks
kes

ALI-R

buddy,I think in this group nobody tends to share exprience ! I posted
something in regards to Blackberry 2 month ago and still nothin.

Good Luck

Kurt Schroeder

so it seems!!!
thanks
kes

ALI-R said:
buddy,I think in this group nobody tends to share exprience ! I posted
something in regards to Blackberry 2 month ago and still nothin.

Good Luck

Vasu Tirunelvelly

I am actually developing an application for Blackberry. Everything seems to
work fine except for the authentication part. I have a ISAPI filter on my
web server which does the authentication part. When I access the mobile
application from a browser or the Blackberry simulator the authentication
pop-up dialog comes up only once. But when accessing the web site through
the Blackberry handheld I am asked to enter the authentication twice.
Sometimes only once. Very weird. Any experiences regarding this?

ALI-R

Sorry,I haven't even written one application in balckberry ,I just wanted to
get some idea on how to satrt that seems nobody wants to share:)