    ....and are there any good asp.net/blackberry resources available?
    thanks
    kes
    Kurt Schroeder, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Kurt Schroeder

    ALI-R Guest

    buddy,I think in this group nobody tends to share exprience ! I posted
    something in regards to Blackberry 2 month ago and still nothin.

    Good Luck
    "Kurt Schroeder" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have experience with programming for BlackBerry? I just have a
    > few general questions about how easy it was and what the results were

    like.
    ALI-R, Dec 14, 2004

  3. so it seems!!!
    thanks
    kes

    Kurt Schroeder, Dec 14, 2004
  4. I am actually developing an application for Blackberry. Everything seems to
    work fine except for the authentication part. I have a ISAPI filter on my
    web server which does the authentication part. When I access the mobile
    application from a browser or the Blackberry simulator the authentication
    pop-up dialog comes up only once. But when accessing the web site through
    the Blackberry handheld I am asked to enter the authentication twice.
    Sometimes only once. Very weird. Any experiences regarding this?

    > so it seems!!!
    > thanks
    > kes
    >
    > "ALI-R" wrote:
    >
    > > buddy,I think in this group nobody tends to share exprience ! I posted
    > > something in regards to Blackberry 2 month ago and still nothin.
    > >
    > > Good Luck
    > > "Kurt Schroeder" <> wrote in

    message

    Vasu Tirunelvelly, Jan 24, 2005
  5. Kurt Schroeder

    ALI-R Guest

    Sorry,I haven't even written one application in balckberry ,I just wanted to
    get some idea on how to satrt that seems nobody wants to share:)
    "Vasu Tirunelvelly" <> wrote in message
    > I am actually developing an application for Blackberry. Everything seems

    > work fine except for the authentication part. I have a ISAPI filter on my
    > web server which does the authentication part. When I access the mobile
    > application from a browser or the Blackberry simulator the authentication
    > pop-up dialog comes up only once. But when accessing the web site through
    > the Blackberry handheld I am asked to enter the authentication twice.
    > Sometimes only once. Very weird. Any experiences regarding this?
    >
    > "Kurt Schroeder" <> wrote in

    message

    ALI-R, Jan 24, 2005