BLACKHAT GROUP WANT C++ PROGRAMMERS 10k $ award!

goonywild

Yes, you read good, we are giving away $ 10 000 prize for best
contestors. If you have c++ skills it can only help in finnishing each
task.

If you feel blackhat, smart & up to date, ask me for invitation to our
private group.

If you aren't extremely good, don't bother contacting me, because you
won't be part of group if you don't pass tests and of course you won't
get any $. First one who finish each test gets $. It's up to you!

http://groups.google.com/group/G-TASK is group address, just go on
contact owner and write few words about your skills in order to get you
on first of five levels.

Regards!
G-TASK Team