    what on the server side would introduce a blank space on line one before the
    xml statement?

    thank you!

    Seller, Jan 5, 2007

  2. * Seller wrote in comp.text.xml:
    >I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for
    >http://survivalofthesickestthebook.com/blog/?feed=rss2
    >
    >When I use feed validator
    >http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http://survivalofthesickestthebook.com/blog/?feed=rss2
    >
    >I see a blank space on line one which renders the page unviewable. none of
    >my files have a space at the top, and I have no idea why the page is being
    >served with a space at the top.
    >
    >what on the server side would introduce a blank space on line one before the
    >xml statement?

    Any kind of pre-processor or output filter. For example, your server
    seems to support PHP, so your file might be put through some PHP script
    and the PHP script generates the empty line at the top. If you have no
    control over that, but control over the actual content, you might try
    to remove the <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> from the input, an
    empty line at the beginning would then be legal.

    Bjoern Hoehrmann, Jan 6, 2007

  3. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for
    > http://survivalofthesickestthebook.com/blog/?feed=rss2
    >
    > When I use feed validator
    > http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http://survivalofthesickestthebook.com/blog/?feed=rss2
    >
    > I see a blank space on line one which renders the page unviewable. none of
    > my files have a space at the top, and I have no idea why the page is being
    > served with a space at the top.
    >
    > what on the server side would introduce a blank space on line one before the
    > xml statement?
    >
    > thank you!

    luogo interessante, soddisfare interessante, buon! http://www.bikini.741.com

    BizTalk Utilities - Frustration free BizTalk Adapters
    http://www.topxml.com/biztalkutilities

    luogo interessante, soddisfare interessante, buon!, Mar 6, 2007

  4. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    Luogo molto buon:) Buona fortuna! http://www.paradistc.org/tempo

    Luogo molto buon:) Buona fortuna! http://www.parad, Mar 11, 2007

  5. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    E evidente che il luogo e stato fatto dalla persona che realmente conosce il mestiere! http://www.paradistc.org/napoli

    E evidente che il luogo e stato fatto dalla person, Mar 13, 2007

  6. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    luogo interessante, soddisfare interessante, buon! http://www.paradistc.org/bologna

    luogo interessante, soddisfare interessante, buon!, Mar 16, 2007

  7. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    Lo trovo piuttosto impressionante. Lavoro grande fatto..) http://www.sanzkdni59.org/zidane

    Lo trovo piuttosto impressionante. Lavoro grande f, Mar 17, 2007

  8. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    Stupore! ho una sensibilit molto buona circa il vostro luogo!!!! http://www.paradistc.org/verona

    Stupore! ho una sensibilit molto buona circa il vo, Mar 19, 2007

  9. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    Very valuable information you have here. Thanks.. http://www.sanzkdni59.org/video-de-musica

    Very valuable information you have here. Thanks.. , Mar 20, 2007

  10. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    9 su 10! Ottenerlo! Siete buoni! http://www.circumno3.org/sudoku

    9 su 10! Ottenerlo! Siete buoni! http://www.circum, Mar 31, 2007

  11. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    Stupore! ho una sensibilit molto buona circa il vostro luogo!!!! http://www.circumno3.org/online-dating-tip

    Stupore! ho una sensibilit molto buona circa il vo, Mar 31, 2007

  12. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    luogo fine, sapete.. http://www.qukeartiere90.org/bellezza

    luogo fine, sapete.. http://www.qukeartiere90.org/, Mar 31, 2007

  13. > I am using Wordpress 2.0.6 on Fedora Core 5. An RSS feed is not working for

    disegno piacevole, lavoro grande :) http://www.qukeartiere90.org/erotik

    disegno piacevole, lavoro grande :) http://www.quk, Mar 31, 2007