Blank page in debug mode in VS2005

antonin.jelinek

Got a strange problem last night - after building new page using Master
pages I tried to view the page in browser (using standard F5 run) but
all I got was blank page. The strange thing is that HTML code IS
actually there when I select View source code... option. I'm suspecting
IE's security setting as I'm using some JavaScript on the page but I
got same result even after adding localhost into Trusted Sites and
setting security to Low for both Intranet and Trusted Sites zones.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

My environment is W2K3 Server SP1 with latest updates and VS2005 RC.

George

Check your HTML,
Usually it happens if TABLE tag is not closed or something like that.

George.