Blixy Tee Bus Stop

Bil Kleb

So I was wearing my chunky bacon Blixy Tee

http://www.cafepress.com/blixytees.10116504

at the School bus stop the other day, and my
son (5yrs) gets up on his tip toes and starts
trying to read foxspeak: "Chunky?... bacon?
Chunky Bacon... Come on, seriously... Chunky.
Bacon. Chunky Bacon. [repeated ad nauseam]"

Pretty soon all the kids were chanting.

It was fun.

Thanks Why,

Geoff

You appear to have discovered little Foxlings. I would imagine they
sounded very much like the foxes from the videos. I'd suggest trying
to bring up a discussion of modules and mayonnaise in the future.

- Geoff