BLL-Class binding to a DataGrid using DataGridTableStyle

Jürgen Steinmetz

Hi,

i have bound a Collection to a DataGrid. This works perfectly!

But if i use DataGridTableStyle and DataGridColumnStyle to map my Attributes
on the right position, it only works with Attributes from Type
"System.String": If i edit a Column, where the Attribute is from Type
"Int32", it crashes - it can´t parse the value (string) to int.

Does anybody know how i can manualy parse it Or is there another solution?

Thanks!

Jürgen