    want to display data from a blob column, I get data that is like =
    "4�D�6�5�7�3�7�3�6", using Response.BinaryWrite. My ado version is 2.8, does
    it have some thing to do with missing some thing? Please Help!.

    Pasha Aryana, Dec 27, 2007

  2. Pasha Aryana

    Pasha Aryana Guest

    Here is the problem, I am pretty sure that on my localhost I am missing a
    configuration setting some where, because on our live server the same code
    works fine.

    Searching on google with the following text, well it was not helpful because
    I have read those pages before.

    So what is the problem?.

    Tnx.

    Pasha Aryana, Dec 27, 2007

  3. "Pasha Aryana" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Just wondering if any one can tell me why on my machine in Inetpub, when I
    > want to display data from a blob column, I get data that is like =
    > "4?D?6?5?7?3?7?3?6", using Response.BinaryWrite. My ado version is 2.8,

    does
    > it have some thing to do with missing some thing? Please Help!.

    What type of data is it?
    Show us your code.

    Looking at the very limited info you provided my guess would be it is
    sending unicode when it should be sending something else. However thats a
    wild guess since you've left us in the wilderness by not providing
    sufficient details

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Anthony Jones, Dec 29, 2007