blob or store server

S. Justin Gengo

Selen,

They both work well, but I have run into some problems with re-outputting
files stored in BLOB. Somtimes the file format isn't recognized when the
file is coming back out and the user has to pick what program should open
the file. If you're going to be storing a wide variety of file types then I
would use the file system. If you're going to store only certain types of
files I would test getting them back out of the BLOB field and if all goes
well that is a good direction.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP