    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Steven Burn

    Atrax Guest

    Atrax, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Steven Burn

    Steven Burn Guest

    It's actually for databases, inc file's etc. Unfortunately, I don't have
    direct access to the server so am having to relay everything to the people
    that look after it for me.

    Are there any known issues with disallowing it for _all_ file's? (I know
    there would be if GET and POST were disallowed, just not sure about HEAD).

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group