BLOCK POPUPS

preet

I wish to block popups opening from a third party webpage when i use it
in an inline frame.

I want a javascript code for it, instead of depending on the browser
controls.

can i say

if (window.open) {window.open = null;}

if you have better suggestions then please do let me know.

thanks in advance.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Conrad said:
Actually I'd better rephrase that before somebody comes along to pick up
stray nits... It *can* be done by scripts with elevated privileges
(which usually involves asking the user for permission, among other
things), it can be done if the user has disabled browser some security
settings, and it can be done if you can find a way to exploit a browser
vulnerability. There :)

It can also be done with a server-side (proxy) script, but it remains a
copyright/author's rights issue.

PointedEars