Block tooltips in Treeview's checkboxes

Guest

Hello,
I am using the new TreeView in ASP.Net 2.0. I am using its PopulateOnDemand
feature.

The problem is that the treeviews +/- images, and any checkboxes, have the
tooltip set. If the node contains HTML, then the tooltip shows the raw HTML,
which is unacceptable to users.

Is there any way to block the tooltips from displaying this HTML?

I can block the +/- images using the treeviews CollapseImageToolTip and
ExpandImageToolTip, but I cannot figure out how to block the tooltips in the
checkboxes. I'm trying to use JavaScript - but due to the PopulateOnDemand's
AJAX-like nature, I can't get it to both (1) trigger after expanding a node,
and (2) access the DOM

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

Guest

You can define a JavaScript function for doucment.onload event to search for
all checkboxes within the treeview (search for an object with an id equals
the treeview's clientID ) and manipulate the <input> objects attributes.