Blocking CDROM access

Discussion in 'C++' started by John Harrison, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. "drvirus" <> wrote in message
    news:3f5225ec$...
    > Is there anyway of blocking CDROM access by programming?
    > I know there is a way of using deviocontrol but it doesn't lock SCSI
    > devices.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Yes post to the right group. This group is about the C++ language, and there
    is ABSOLUTELY NO C++ LANGUAGE CONTENT TO YOUR QUESTION. I would try and
    advise on an appropriate group but since I don't know your platform I can't.
    Try a group with whatever operating system you are using in its name.

    Sorry for shouting,
    john

    drvirus, Aug 31, 2003